Did you manage to see the Big Fat Quiz of the year this year? It's always a fun way to see how much you can remember from the previous year, and be reminded of some of the most random and most popular news stories.
We've put together a short quiz for you, using a few of the top news stories from last year. Scroll all the way down to see the answers and find out how well you can remember the news of 2014, both local and national.
- Luis Suárez bit a footballer during one of the World Cup matches, what team were they playing at the time?
- Which Milton Keynes store last year had over £1 million worth of goods stolen from them in the early hours of the morning?
- Where was the huge warehouse fire which took place in Buckinghamshire in January last year?
- UKIP councillor David Silvester declared last year that he believed what had been caused by gay marriage?
- What was the name of the robotic spacecraft which landed onto a comet, for the first time in history?
- MK Dons thrashed which football team to which score in August last year?
- Which animated film in March last year won two Academy Awards and became one of the few films to take more than $1 billion at the box office? (hint: there's a snowman involved)
- Which ex-MK Dons player featured in this year's 'I'm a Celebrity Get me Out Of Here'?
- Which famous former boy band member posted a video of his wife's labour, featuring him singing and dancing?
- What was it that put Milton Keynes into the Guinness World Records last year?
2. Leslie Davies
3. Newport Pagnell
4. Winter storms and heavy floods
6. Manchester United with a score of 4:0
8. Jimmy Bullard
9. Robbie Williams
10. The longest line of cupcakes. The line was 1604 metres long and consisted of 26746 cupcakes.
If that's wet your appetite and you're up for more fun of the quiz variety, why not head over tonight for a quiz at Lavendon Village Hall, 7.30pm for an 8pm start. Bring your own drinks and nibbles.