This weekend is the Earls Barton Rally and Country Fayre, an annual event which has a great turnout each year. Running from Friday 23rd through to Monday 25th, there's a great variety of events and activities to get involved in.
There will be:
- Galloping acrobatics in the main ring
- The annual vintage auction on Sunday
- Vintage vehicles and threshing display
- Birds of Prey
- Ferret racing
- Northants archive cinema
- Viking village
- Punch and Judy
- Sheridan the Sheep Dog
- Over 100 craft and trade stalls
- Refreshments and real ale tent
- Entertainment, including music from the Wellingborough band on Monday... and more!
It's a very varied event, and there's definitely something for all the family to get involved with and enjoy.