Tuesday 14 March 2017

REVIEW: The Play that Goes Wrong at MK Theatre

The Play that Goes Wrong at MK Theatre 



As the Cornley Polytechnic Drama Society show us their acting skills they can only put on a brave face when all around them is chaos as the play descends into farce. Even when the set starts to fall around them the actors continue to act through it all to keep up appearances of a professional show.
We’ve all been to amateur dramatic shows where things go wrong, lines are forgotten and stage sets fail. Well the Cornley Polytechnic Drama Society takes this to new levels. The play quickly descends into farce with a touch of the Vaudeville theatre thrown in for good measure.
The energy and commitment of the actors was amazing with excellent delivery of lines and great comic timing. The play makes you laugh from beginning to end. What a joy!
The Play that Goes Wrong saw its first inception at the Edinburgh fringe before going to the West End and is now touring the UK. It was cleverly written by Henry Lewis, Johnathan Sayer and Henry Shields who first met at the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art and are the core members of this innovative company called Mischief Theatre. We are sure to see much more from this talented theatre group.
The Play that Goes Wrong is winner of the Laurence Olivia Award for Best New Comedy so to see what all the fuss is about get yourself a ticket to see this show while they last.
On till Saturday 18th March. Tickets from www.atgtickets.com/Miltonkeynes or telephone 0844 871 7652 (booking fee applies)

1 comment:

  1. Dr Williams medicine was extremely helpful to my daughter. I have had a daughter with fibromyalgia for 21 years now , and my doctor have prescribe me with different kinds of western drugs without no improvement on my daughter symptoms . I am so glad I have found Dr Williams medicine (as I was surfing the net for a solution and saw a recommendation for it on a women's health forum early this year). I have felt so empowered by the knowledge you have given me and I quickly self diagnosed the individual causes of my daughter fibromyalgia and armed with his clear instructions, I was finally able to beat this monster, in less than 4 weeks of using dr Williams medication on my daughter. she went for checkup and it was clear that my daughter fibromyalgia were gone,you can also email him on drwilliams098675@gmail.com for help.

    Thank you, thank you , thank you. Dr Williams "

    ReplyDelete